SCHOOL OFFICE MANAGER
REQUIRED FROM 22 APRIL 2014
HOURS 7.45 am - 4.30 pm TERM TIME PLUS 10 ADDITIONAL DAYS
Band 4 (pt 26-30) ~ (£11.63 - £13.33 per hour)
We are looking to appoint a professional, efficient and good humoured School Office Manager
to manage the daily administration of a busy school office.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- excellent administration, organisational and communication skills
- the ability to relate to children, parents, staff, governors and visitors with a calm, friendly, positive and tactful manner
- a willingness to support the Catholic ethos of our School
- strong knowledge of IT packages including Microsoft Office, Google Docs, School Fund and SIMS
- the ability to implement the Health & Safety Policy of the school
- a willingness to undertake First Aid training and assist with the medical needs of our children
- the flexibility and resourcefulness to deal with the many and varied challenges of a busy school office
- a willingness to be involved in the life of the school
- understanding of Child Protection/Safeguarding, Confidentiality and Data Protection policies
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children.
This appointment is subject to satisfactory references,
medical clearance and enhanced CRB check.
To apply please complete the application form available on www.olorcps.net and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date Monday 17th March Interviews week beginning 24th March, 2014